Sienna Turns Two! {A Pineapple Party}


Sienna turned two this month and we celebrated with a pineapple themed birthday party!  Since pineapples are so trendy right now,  I found lots of DIY party ideas on Pinterest.  A few of my favorites were gold pineapple centerpieces, free pineapple printables, and a pineapple vase with fresh flowers.  I kept the food simple this year with BBQ Chicken Sliders, mac 'n cheese, fresh fruit and Sici's favorite salt and vinegar potato chips.  I splurged last fall on a 10" pink Mosser Glass cake stand and I must say, it is gorgeous!  Since I used it for the centerpiece on the food table, I didn't have to spend a lot on flowers.  Top it with a pretty cake and your ready for a party!

{cake by Sweetlee Done}

{pineapple sugar cookies} 

{snack cups} 

{drink station} 

{food table}

{pineapple coloring sheet as party favor}

Comments

Popular Posts