Friday, March 14, 2014

Zoo Day

{Sienna (7 months) & Easton (14 months)}

There are so many "firsts" with a new baby.  First road trip, first Christmas, first snow... and yesterday we added one more to the list, Sienna's first time at the zoo!  We enjoyed a perfectly sunny day strolling around with friends.  There's something about the zoo that is so nostalgic... the feeling of being a kid again.  It truly is one of my happy places!  And now I get to share it with my sweet little girl!  I look forward to many more trips with her and watching her sweet face take in all of God's amazing creatures.  

 
{my happy little girl}

{sweet mama and friend}

{look who stopped by!}

{these two sure do love their daddies!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs