Thursday, September 5, 2013

August Baby

{Sienna Claire}

August was an amazing month!  Our baby girl came a day before her due date and a day after our 11 year anniversary!  The day of her birth was truly wonderful - I couldn't ask for a better birth.  I will share her birth story when I have a little more time on my hands.  Right now I am soaking up every minute of this glorious newborn stage.  We are passed those exhausting first two weeks and are settling into a schedule.  Sienna is more beautiful than I ever imagined.  I am in LOVE with her and LOVE, LOVE, LOVE being her mama.  My sweet August Baby is finally here!

1 comment:

  1. I've been waiting for this post! She is so beautiful, and I can't wait to meet her soon! Well done, friend!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs