Dallas Weekend Getaway


I went to visit my husband for a couple of weeks in Oklahoma where he is currently in training to learn how to fly a new airplane.  On the way there, we met in Dallas for the weekend and I must say it was love at first visit!  Dallas is my kind of place: great food, gorgeous neighborhoods and endless shopping!  And to top it off the entire city is pretty much pet friendly =) We were able to take Miles almost everywhere including lunch spots that offered outdoor seating.  We will definitely add Dallas to our travel plans in the future.  Next time I would like to set aside a day to visit the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum, the Arboretum, and maybe enjoy another Hot Stone Spa Manicure.  Yea, Dallas pretty much rocks!

{enjoying perfect weather + a hazelnut latte with Saturday brunch}

{White Rock Lake}




{almost 23 weeks pregnant}

Comments

Popular Posts