Coffee For Hope


I've already been to more fall festivals and merry marketplaces this year than last and this weekend I am headed to yet another!  And you need to know about this awesome opportunity to support my friend Jenny and her husband as they pursue adoption!  Jenny will be selling coffee at Christmas in the Valley this Saturday from 10 to 2 to help raise money to bring Baby T home.  Each 1 pound bag is $12 and comes in ground, whole bean or decaf.  I plan on picking up a couple bags for coworker gifts.  Wouldn't that make a great little Christmas happy?  I think so.  And I couldn't think of a better cause to support.  So go ahead and make some room in your schedule for Saturday morning and I hope to see you there!

Comments

  1. I will be at market in Dallas but would love a bag!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts