Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Books Lately


I'm a sucker for a new book.  There's something about adding a new book to my bookshelf or discovering that beautiful coffee table book that makes me happy.  Sometimes I stumble upon a good find like a few days ago when I scored a vintage copy of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.  The bright orange hardcover reminded me of the beautiful clothbound children's books by Penguin Classics that make a statement on any bookshelf.  I love our two new cookbooks that we picked up on our anniversary trip so much so that I have my eye on this new cookbook available on October 30th!  And to balance all those cookbooks, I recently read an outstanding work by Russell Moore that I will be sure to revisit from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs