Two Sisters' Closet Sale

closet sale

It's been almost two years since we had our first closet sale, and it's time for another because our closets are packed!  Well, they were packed until we went piece by piece pulling out items for this year's sale.  We literally spent the entire day yesterday tagging and pricing items for Tuesday.  I think we have more items than we did last time!  We have hundreds of designer items including tops, tunics, dresses, sweaters, jackets, dress pants, jeans, shoes and handbags.  There are so many cute things that we were even trying to buy items from each other!  So I hope you can make it next Tuesday night and take advantage of all these cute clothes at great prices!  And the best part of this year's sale is that your purchases will help my little sister raise money for her 10 day mission trip to India next month!

Two Sisters' Closet Sale
Tuesday, October 2nd
6:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Prices: $1-$30
R.S.V.P. on Facebook

Comments

  1. Cute post! Now I'm really excited about Tuesday night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope you mean october 2nd...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Lee! I keep wanting to write the wrong date for the sale! Not sure what my deal is... Hope you can make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Melissa,

    I don't have facebook any longer but wondered if you are full for tonight. I would like to try to come with Audrey (12). I'm would have to play it by ear. SHe has a rehearsal until 7 and if they are prompt dismissing we would try to come. You can email me if that doesn't suit.
    fuhrmon at gmail dot com. Thanks Joanna Fuhrman

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I guess I would need an address too :)Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts