Baby Boy Sip & See

sip and see dessert table
{dessert table}

A few weeks ago I threw one of my best friends and her new little man a Sip & See.  I had so much fun planning for it and since this was her second child, we just had dessert and tea.  In my opinion, it is more fun to plan a dessert table because everything is sweet and color coordinated unlike a standard food table.  But I do love throwing a grand baby shower as well, food table and all!  For the Sip & See, I made mini cupcakes and cake pops and had a friend make the decorated sugar cookies, which were adorable!  I was thrilled to find the perfect cake pop stands for the party and know I will get lots of use out of them in the future.  I even made the table runner myself (with Mom's help) using Stitch Witchery and a couple yards of fabric from Hobby Lobby.  It was an easy DIY detail that I will be sure to reuse for future parties.  The blue and white pinstripe fabric helped to break up the solid white tablecloth and add pattern to the table.

deco mesh bows on front doors
    {matching bows made from deco mesh for front doors}

blue diaper cake
{invite + diaper cake}

baby rattle cookies
{baby rattle sugar cookies by Sweetlee Done}

initial onesie cookies
{initial onesie cookies by Sweetlee Done}

mini cupcakes on dessert table
{mini cupcakes + monogrammed onesie cookies by Sweetlee Done}

blue cake pops with sprinkles
{lemon cake pops + sprinkles}

double dipped cake pops
{double dipped cake pops}

Martha Stewart Paper Pom Poms
{Martha Stewart Paper Pom Poms}

Comments

Popular Posts