Free Evening


{my calendar}

I've had somewhere to be every night the past 7 nights.  Last weekend I went to the women's conference at our church and Monday night I was invited by a friend to a Downline Ministries event to hear the author of this book.  I thoroughly enjoyed both events.  I walked away from the weekend reflecting on how everything in my life is a reflection of the Gospel - my marriage, my womanhood and even the way I dress.  Monday night, Dr. Coleman spoke about being a "world Christian."  A world Christian lives today with the awareness, desire and passion to make disciples in every nation.  It's understanding that being led by the Spirit is a necessity in fulfilling the Great Commission.  These two complementary truths have given me much to think about this week.  Tonight I'm looking forward to a little downtime that's hard to come by this time of year. 

Comments

Popular Posts