Monday, November 14, 2011

Coconut Milk Smoothie

{strawberries, blueberries, frozen banana & coconut milk}

I usually pass on smoothies due to my milk allergy, but this new found substitute for milk has my blender back on the counter most days.  I've always wondered if I could have coconut milk.  It seemed too good {and creamy} to be true - like there was some hidden dairy in there somewhere.  It does say "dairy free" right on the container so I'm just gonna have to go with it.  I have really enjoyed this healthy mid-morning snack the past couple of weeks.  Today I mixed in some Vitamin C powder to get ready for cold season.  And since you can't take your blender with you {most days}, keep it simple and add it to the breakfast menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs