Thursday, October 27, 2011

Prayer Needed

  {January 2011}

This has been a tough week.  My friend, April was moved to a hospice house on Tuesday.  There have been few words this week and many prayers.  Please pray for my friend and her precious family.  April has three children ages seven, six and two.  Her mother-in-law wrote this CaringBridge Journal entry on Tuesday.  A verse that I've been meditating on lately has been my anchor this week, "Trust in the LORD forever, for in YAH, the LORD, is everlasting strength." {Isaiah 26:4}

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I'm praying for her family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. their family has been on my mind and heart so much. no adequate words. . .only Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs