Monday, October 3, 2011

College Reunion


Saturday night I went to a college reunion in Jackson with the girls I lived next to for four years.  It has been 10 years since we all graduated but somehow getting together again made the time feel like it had just been a few years and not an entire decade.  We mostly laughed during our time together - you know the deep belly laugh that is good for the soul.  I love my girls and treasure the time we spent together.  Not everyone was able to come so we decided to make this an annual event.   Until next time...

{Kathryn and I were in each other's weddings that were three months apart}

{Cathy and Carrie, my dear friends of 20 years!  We met in seventh grade, cheered together, went to college together, were in each others' weddings and have stayed in touch to this day.}

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs