Thursday, September 22, 2011

{Pinterest Picks} Fall Wish List

{J.Crew ballet flats}

This week I've been thinking about my fall wish list.  I've been wanting some tan/cognac flats for awhile.  These classic leather flats have just enough sparkle to make a statement.  And wouldn't they look great with a mustard cardigan or jacket?  I've decided I need something that color for my closet.  I bought a new pair of skinny jeans recently.  I had been wanting a comfy, everyday pair that I could wear even if I wasn't having a "skinny" day.  But I'm thinking I could use one more pair of trouser jeans to complete my fall wardrobe.   My $14 Gap trousers have about run their course.  Wouldn't these new pieces would be great for a road trip?  My hubby's been trying to get me to go camping.  I told him if he packs the car like this I'll go anywhere!  We're looking forward to our niece's 1st birthday party this weekend.  Her mommy has planned the cutest theme for her party.  A party always makes the weekend better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs