Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nueve, Nove, Neuf, Neun

It doesn't matter what language you say it in, nine is significant!  It's the last year before we enter the double digits!  Bryant and I celebrated our ninth wedding anniversary this month and are so thankful for what God has done and is doing in our marriage.

I love finding out the meaning of names and numbers.  I find it very interesting that the name often "fits" the person.  Last year when we celebrated our #8, I looked up its meaning and just loved it.  Eight was "new beginnings."  This year is just as fitting.  Here's to #9... I love you, babe!

nine = marks the finality or end of a matter; the perfect movement of God

Bari Memphis

1 comment:

  1. congratulations! After you get past year 10 is when you have to pause for a moment and think before you answer how long you have been married :)

    So happy for you guys! I miss seeing you!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs