{Beauty Tuesday} Lengthening Mascaras

We expect a lot out of our mascara.  We have believed the ads that claim our mascara will meet all of our needs.  At least our lengthening, volumizing and curling ones.  With so many choices out there, the trial and error required to find the "perfect" mascara can be overwhelming.  I've determined from all of my mascara purchases that I am most happy with the brands that lengthen my lashes.  I typically go for smooth formulas with no clumps and intense color.  Here are several of my favorite lengthening mascaras... one for every price point!

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Black; $5.84 at Target


Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black; $14.50 at Macy's


Hourglass Superficial Lash Mascara in Carbon; $26 at Sephora


Comments

  1. thanks for the tip! i'm the worst at knowing what to buy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts