Friday, July 1, 2011

Hodgepodge

one: I finally read this book that a friend recommended...


I loved it!  Definitely ranks as one of my top three favorite classics.

two: I recently finished this book that another friend gave me for my birthday last year.


It was wonderful!  It was encouraging and challenging at the same time.  I highly recommend it!

three: The Fresh Market is becoming my go-to-place for more than just groceries.  Have I ever mentioned they have the best selection of roses and for only $7.99 a dozen?  They always do a great job arranging them for me too.  This week I picked these up for my neighbor who is recovering from surgery...


four: My latest obsession... bracelets!  I'm loving this Clover Double Wrap Leather Bracelet in black from Stella & Dot.


Or I'd take this Clover Single Wrap Leather Bracelet in purple to add to my collection.


five: I am really enjoying my Pure Barre classes!  I've been to 10 classes so far and I'm thinking I'll be sticking with PB for quite awhile.  And you gotta love their lingo such as, "working toward that pure barre ledge"...


six: I ran across this Durham Desk last week and was inspired. 


I'm thinking it would be a good fit for my home office and love the idea of switching out the desk chair for a settee as seen in their catalog. It's very unexpected but could work well in the right space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs