Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Saturday

Well, here we are.  My birthday week is coming to a close with Thanksgiving next week and Christmas around the corner.  I called my mom yesterday just to read off my calendar to her for the next 6 weeks.  The conversation started with, "Tomorrow I need to..." and ended with "then it's Christmas."  It was as if reading the events out loud was my way of RSVP-ing to myself.  Convincing myself that I can make every event from now until the end of the year.  But with our latest development, we'll just have to take it a day at a time.

But that's not what this blog post is about.  I will give some updates soon but since I only have a few minutes this morning, today's post will be random and light.  But not for the fainthearted ;)

Don't let the Season knock you off your feet...

3 comments:

  1. ok, so i am going to be nosy! what is your latest development??? and i am right there with you. my calendar is so full already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i guess i was too vague! I meant Bryant's hurt back. As of now he is not up for going anywhere so hopefully he will be up and around for all the holiday parties or we'll have to sit several of them out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats what i thought you meant, but i was just making sure :)

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs