Monday, November 29, 2010

Group Fun

Something I look forward to during the Holidays is spending time with friends and family.  I have a sweet group of friends from high school that still get together ever so often even though two have children and one lives out of town.  Our moms are good friends and hang out regularly.  The weekend before Thanksgiving we were able to get the whole group together for a night of sharing old memories and making new ones.  Bryant was laying on the couch upstairs the whole night and afterward commented that the noise never stopped!  I guess that's what happens when you get a bunch of cheerleaders and their moms together =)  I just can't believe that it's been 13 years since we graduated together!

 
My sister and her family came to visit for Thanksgiving.  My nephews are now five and three.  L told me about the Snowy Nights in My Big Backyard at Memphis Botanic Garden that she heard about from C.  It was a lot of fun!  I'm so glad we thought to snap a picture of all of us on our way out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs