Saturday, November 13, 2010

Closet Sale

The last couple of weeks I have been waist deep in clothes!  I organized my sister's closet one day while she was at work (my love of organizing gets me into big projects from time to time) and what started as a day project turned into this...

Amanda's Closet Sale ~ Thursday the 18th ~ 6:00 - 8:30 p.m.

She has decided to downsize the contents of her closet simply because there are not enough days to wear all her clothes.  Her profession is all about clothes so she is constantly acquiring them.  So much so, that she is even selling items from just last year.

You can R.S.V.P. to the event on Facebook.  If anyone needs directions, I can email them to you.  Hope to see you there.  It's sure to be a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs