Friday, June 4, 2010

Gigi's Comes to Germantown

Looks like cupcakes are making their way to Germantown!

The ironic thing is the first time I went to Gigi's Cupcakes in Memphis back when they opened in January (I remember because I took a friend there for her birthday), I asked the owners if they were going to open a store in Germantown. I told them they really should and that the Forest Hill Shopping Center (Stone Crest) would be the perfect location. They knew the exact spot because they replied, "Yeah, there's a Dunkin' Donuts there." To which I replied, "Cupcakes and donuts are completely different."

Maybe they received 100 comments just like mine or maybe they don't remember our conversation at all, but I like to think I had something to do with their smart business move ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs