Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Happy

I've heard many people say this week that Easter is their favorite holiday. Everyone loves Christmas but as a Christian, Easter should be quite the celebration. Christ is risen from the dead! C-E-L-E-B-R-A-T-E!

I've been looking forward to Easter Sunday all week. Everything around me seemed more beautiful: the Redbud trees blooming in our backyard, the Cardinal that always catches my eye when he visits our patio, and the vibrant butterflies that flutter past as I'm taking Miles for a walk. Every time I see a butterfly it reminds me of the new life we have in Christ.

Last week I also had cupcakes on my mind and I found these butterfly laser cut cupcake wrappers in lavender.

Aren't they fun? The wrapper slips over a cupcake to add another layer. You can contrast the color of the cupcake liner to make the presentation pop. They are also reusable, since you don't bake the cupcake in the wrapper. I thought they were pretty and would be perfect for a spring tea party or any party for that matter. But I won't be using them at my next party because I bought them to give away!

If you would like a set of 12 Lavender Butterfly Cupcake Wrappers, just leave a comment on this post for a chance to win. Tell me what you looked forward to on Easter when you were little: the Easter egg hunt, the candy or the dressing up?

One winner will be chosen at random. Deadline to enter is Tuesday, April 6th at 8:00 p.m. CST. Time's up! The winner is Lee!

Enjoy your cupcake wrappers!

Happy Easter!



3 comments:

  1. How fun! I looked forward to dyeing eggs! I didn't quite make it that far with my girls this year though b/c I was nervous Aubrey Bob would dye herself if we did. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I looked forward to the dressing up and the family lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there are just so many things about easter that i look forward to! picking out new dresses for the girls, egg hunts, dying eggs, spending time with family, ect. just so much to enjoy and be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs