The Mushroom Comes to Memphis

Sunday afternoon, Bryant and I enjoyed the drive back home from Clarksdale, MS. It was like driving through a winter wonderland with all the beautiful trees covered in icicles.

We arrived around 2:00 p.m. and wanted to grab lunch before heading home. We stopped at the new Mellow Mushroom in Germantown at the Shops of Forest Hill. Of course, it was packed because of the ice storm. Everyone had the same idea to get out and grab a bite to eat. Bryant had a pizza and I built my own salad which consisted of choosing a type of lettuce (romaine), veggies (sun-dried tomatoes, cucumbers and green peppers), and protein (BBQ chicken). It was delicious! I'm so excited that I have yet another place to get yummy salads!

The atmosphere is fun and family-oriented and I'm sure it will be very busy for quite some time. I believe the restaurant will do great at its new location.

Comments

  1. i cant wait to go out there! they have amazing pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll all have to go to dinner there sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and I'll try the pizza with no cheese ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE Mellow Mushroom!!! Y'all wait and go there when we come into town in April....only half-way serious. I know that's a long time to have to wait for a pizza with no cheese = ),

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha. Good idea Laurin. We will have to go when you come in town and then we can go back to our place for dessert!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts