Thursday, February 18, 2010

Intervention

Yesterday, I stopped in to see my sister at work. I hadn't seen her in quite awhile. After just a short visit, she informed me that I did not look like myself. Immediately my suspicions from earlier that morning were confirmed that my newly adopted haircare regimen was a bust.

Today, I visited a teacher who works at an inner-city school. She was reading a very large book on behavioral intervention. For the next 15 minutes, we had a very interesting conversation on the challenges of the classroom.

There are small interventions and there are big interventions. We intervene because we care, whether it's a small thing or a big thing. And who knows if that small thing might have turned into something big?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010. All Rights Reserved. | Custom Blog Design By Penny Lane Designs