A Fresh Start

January is known for being the month to start something new, and thanks to Sephora's LashStash Mascara Sampler, my sister and I will be trying a new mascara for the next 10 months. After all, we love mascara and what better way to try some of Sephora's most popular mascaras then with 10 adorable mini-sized tubes that can't help but make us smile.

We thought it would be fun to pick the same mascara each month so we could talk about what we liked and didn't like about the formula. For January, we chose Fresh's Supernova Mascara.

Here's what the BOX said: Supernova Mascara creates dramatic, diva-worthy lashes in just one coat. The ultra-black, glossy formula thickens, extends, and curls lashes.

Here's what WE said: Supernova definitely extended and curled our lashes. It felt very clean, but the formula was very thin. In order to have diva-worthy lashes, it took several coats. And I am a one-coat mascara kind of girl. A mascara that costs $25 should give me the results I want after one coat. I did notice that Fresh had the smallest container out of the entire sampler box. I'm afraid it was too small and we might have had better results with the regular sized mascara.

PURCHASE OR PASS: I'm afraid it's a PASS for both of us; there just wasn't enough drama.

Comments

  1. Fun post! can't wait to hear the ones you do like. I never seem to be happy with my mascara choices.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts