Birmingham Bites

Whenever my mom and I go out of town, we love finding a local bakery that serves yummy cupcakes. Since these are work trips, we like to reward ourselves and it helps make the ride back home more bearable.

This time work took us to Birmingham and instead of our usual find we discovered a local favorite. Jana recommended the Baby Bites at Pastry Art Bake Shoppe in Homewood, just 5 minutes from downtown Birmingham. Unlike cupcakes, Baby Bites are small cakes with icing all over them. They reminded me of a modern petit four. And they were amazing! The cake was so moist and the frosting was some of the best I've ever had. At $1.25 a piece, they are quite expensive, but these Birmingham Bites are just too cute to pass up.

I texted Bryant this picture during the ride home. Too bad all 6 didn't make it to Memphis.

Comments

Popular Posts