Few Things Friday

Okay, so I've been busy this week and decided to follow suit on the "Ten Things Thursday" except it's Friday. We'll see how far I get...

1. We moved all of our stuff out of storage on Wednesday but are technically not moved in yet since we are not sleeping over there.
2. When the movers told us, "Okay, that's it." I looked around and saw about 1/2 of the boxes I was expecting and realized that we have a TON of stuff at my parents' house.
3. While I was unpacking a box that said "Bryant's Clothes," I came across an Anthropologie shopping bag. Inside I found a ruffled black scarf with the tags still on it. When I asked Bryant what it was for, he said he bought it on a trip and forgot to give it to me. Three months in storage - what a shame.
4. Need to slow down on the Muddy's cupcakes before I get burned out. I couldn't finish mine the other night and thought, "OH NO!"
5. Went to see New Moon today and thought Taylor Lautner was a great Jacob. Wasn't too sure after seeing Twilight. Eclipse is going to be oh so good!
6. Just googled when Eclipse should be out: June 30, 2010. Much sooner than I expected.
7. Bryant bought a diesel truck this week. I guess it makes sense. Jet engines, diesel trucks - I'm starting to see a pattern here.
8. Trying to decide what my first purchase in the new house will be. A settee for my living room or curtains for the dining room? Leaning towards the curtains...
9. My favorite 30th birthday gift was a pair of peridot earrings from my parents. Gorgeous!
10. On a serious note, I've been pondering the verse that described man in Noah's day, "...every intent of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually (Genesis 6:5). I used to think the people of Noah's day were exceptionally wicked as compared to present day since EVERY intent was described as evil. Monday in Bible study we discussed how selfish we creatures are, and how every thought and action IS from a selfish motive apart from Christ. It's not too hard to relate to the verse after you put it that way.

Okay, I did make it to ten this week. I won't change the title though, "Ten Things Friday" just doesn't sound quite right.

Comments

  1. yes, I'd definitely go with the curtains first. can't wait to see some move-in pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm... that's what my mom said too. I'll have to have all the girls over for a girls nite out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts