Baby Boom

'Tis the season for baby showers and baby gifts. Saturday I went to April's baby shower which brings the total number of baby showers attended this year to a dozen. And a dozen showers mean a dozen gifts. Buying the gift is the fun part though and my signature gift these days seems to be anything made by tea, a children's clothing line carried at Cotton Tails.

I love the onesies by tea; they are made with 100% cotton and are so soft. They made their big debut in People magazine a few years back when Julia Roberts' twins modeled them on the way home from the hospital. I figured if they are good enough for Hazel and Phinnaeus, then they are good enough for my friends' kiddos, right? Here's a pic of the romper I gave April for her little boy, Reid.



I have also given tea for many birthday gifts. They have adorable dresses and 2-piece outfits with leggings. Most of the collection is Asian inspired with non-traditional colors - lots of navy, red, purple and fuschia. The line runs a tad bit small, which is good for those transition times. When my nephew was turning 2, he was able to wear the 2x shirts I gave him right away while other brands were a little too big. Here is a pic of McKlain at her 2nd birthday party. She loved her outfit and tried it on at the party!


Here's my nephew, Max, in his shark tee I gave him for his 2nd birthday.


The wrapping is just as cute as the gift. Cotton Tails has the cutest wrapping paper for girl and boy gifts. If you get on the mailing list, you'll receive frequent coupons and the tea collection is always included in the sales. At their bigger sales at the end of a season, I've seen some great buys as low as $5! Sales are a good thing since I don't foresee the baby showers slowing down anytime soon.

Comments

  1. You gave C a Tea collection romper at a shower and I have been hooked ever since. I have bought a few more rompers and a T-shirt. He is in the 40th percentile with weight so these clothes fit him better than some other brands. The quality is top notch. Love it! Thanks for introducing me. I have always ordered stuff from them online, but I'll have to get over to Cotton Tails and get on the mailing list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So when do we get to buy you something in this area???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh one day, Laurin...

    Lee, I'm glad you liked it! Ever since Cotton Tails moved into their new store they have been carrying lots of Tea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mel, one time my mom said to bryant "mel is so good at buying gifts, she should be a professional shopper" and bryant replied with his one of his "bryant" tones...the one were he pretends to be a little exasperated "Heh, she IS" :)
    Anyway, You truly are a great gift shopper :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, thanks Leah - i do enjoy it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts